So, this is kind of embarrassing. I got nominated for another Stylish Blogger Award by the lovely Rebecca Enzor, over at Sticky Note Stories and forgot to post about it until now. Well, actually I kept remembering and kept forgetting again. Oh well. I know she understands 😀
1.Link back to the award givers. Check.
2.State Seven things about myself.
3.Pass on the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
Keep reading for #2 and #3…
Seven things about myself. I’m a bit concerned, really. Soon I’m going to run out of innocuous information and have to start telling you lot important stuff, which will probably ruin my reputation. Oh well.
1. I started riding horses at the age of five. Being the most uncoordinated person in existence it was a long time before I actually felt like I wasn’t going to fall off. It was an even longer time before I stopped actually falling off.
2. I’ve had my heart broken three times, twice by the same person. Shame on me, huh?
3. I once bribed the Peruvian police to let two of my friends go. It was a very small bribe and a (almost) bum rap.
4. I then got forty-five minutes sleep before going to work with blood on my coat. It wasn’t a lot of blood which was why it escaped my notice until I was sitting at my desk and happened to glance down at my cuff.
5. I have visited four countries in Latin America but all I’ve seen of North America are the insides of JFK and Miami International airports.
6. I left my viola in Cusco and don’t like the replacement I bought. But I think with some Dominant strings it will be ok. It’s the colour I don’t like, but since I shelled out for it, I’m gonna have to get over it at some point.
7. I’d kind of like to go and live in Tel Aviv for a while. I have friends there and there’s a lot of salsa dancing. I feel bad because I don’t speak Hebrew yet but it’s only a matter of time.
Ok, now to link to fifteen recently discovered blogs. Yes, that’s blogs, not bloggers. Some of these are done by more than one person. Enjoy 😀
Writers in the Storm
The Willy Wonka Experience