- A control freak mulling the Kickstarter question (again)
- Twelve and a half years in survival mode, knowing you’ll never be good enough
- Stories are powerful – let’s make one up together #BeABard
- Looking forward is the ultimate demonstration of hopefulness
- These are the consequences of abuse and lawyers who don’t care
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: The Elemental Races
A collaborative serial where the readers dictate the hero’s actions at the end of each episode.
Last week, readers voted for Shirrin to go the Great Hall. The story continues… Shirrin creeps along passageways and down stairs. Finally she finds the right staircase which takes her down to the Great Hall. It is dark and silent, … Continue reading →
Last week readers voted for Defrin to get both Karista and Shirrin into the city, so the story continues… Karista’s roar changes to a high-pitched moan that freezes Shirrin’s blood. She twists round to see an arrow plunge into his … Continue reading →
Firstly, I must apologise for this episode going up a day late. Due to some logistical problems I wasn’t able to post yesterday. I hope you’ll forgive me 🙂 The story continues… The Sea People are notoriously private and have … Continue reading →
Shirrin stares at Cirrus in disbelief. “You want him to what?” “Telmin is fading and there are no other dragons to replace him. Karista must do his duty.” He turns to walk away but she grabs his arm. “No! Karista … Continue reading →